Yesterday was a J-Call weekend day, as is today.
It was a very good one, I have to say.
The day included:
- G restrarting gymnastics. I had to drag the other two with me but it wasn’t terrible.
- a 5 mile run (10:15/mi pace, didn’t feel too bad but my HR was in the 170s by the end — I blame the heat?). I listened to some of your running podcast recs! My podcast queue getting truly OUT OF CONTROL . . .
- kids’ play date in Miami, at our Miami Beach BFF’s house and then the Poppet Project
- takeout pizza from Mister01 which now has a location near us – yesss. AND Josh came home before 6 pm and brought this with him!
- ~90 minutes spent tidying up AND going though my Sunday Basket (long overdue). I even filed the kids’ saved artwork from the school year!!! This was so satisfying.
Podcast episode recommendation: From Tim Ferriss Show – this guest compilation episode is fantastic. I love Sam Harris and greatly enjoyed the others as well.
Strength workout (total strength w/ Andy week 3, workout #4)
Plan week & put it on the board!
Visit from Bebe & Poppy
Pool, weather permitting
More reading of French Braid (my summer reading pace seems to be accelerating; I’m almost done)
Next weekend we drop the big kids off at the airport early Sunday morning – ahhhh! (Assuming they pass their COVID PCR & rapid. Every finger crossed.)
Podcast recommendation: This compilation from the Tim Ferriss show was excellent. Love Sam Harris and the others were inspiring and interesting as well.