business as usual
1. I am glad I went to bed at 9:30 pm last night. However, I do someday look forward to having a little bit more of a LIFE in the evenings. Just saying.
(Though tonight is date night, so I probably shouldn’t complain!)
2. I have been insanely hungry all day. I think my current diet needs work; I feel constantly unsatisfied and I suspect part of the issues is that I’m eating too many carbohydrates without adequate protein. I need to brainstorm some better things to eat.
3. Cameron sleeps a LOT*. I realize this is a good thing (and no, he doesn’t sleep through the night — usually eats at 12-1ish and 4-5ish) but I’m glad he had a normal thyroid check so that I’m not constantly thinking that this is an issue.
4. I am becoming completely disgusted by my own smartphone. As in, I am just tired of feeling plugged in all of the time. Um. I know I’m a broken record on this one.
5. I’m still sore from Thursday’s fitnessblender barre workout but am very much looking forward to Josh waking up so that I can run.
* He of course woke up as soon as I typed this.
I totally agree wth number 4! I’ve been thinking about getting rid of it since I feel like I constantly check it and I’m not in the moment.
I feel that way about the computer and email. It’s so freeing those days I am doing something else and don’t check it for several hours in a row. Maybe I’ll try to make tomorrow a tech free day. (Haha we’ll see.) Hope you guys had fun for date night! What did you end up doing?
Happy Easter, Sarah!
I’m peeved with my smartphone too.
This picture is super cute 🙂
I agree with you on number 4. I’ve bought a smart phone only recently. I remember it was completely bizarre to me to see all these people on the tube looking at their phone, what are they doing? what are they looking at? what can it be so interesting? And then I bought an iPhone and now I know. I reply emails all the time, I check random websites, I look at pictures of food and bunnies all the time on Instagram. It’s become an addiction. I need to do something about it…
I hope you’re having a lovely Easter with your family.
Nice article, it is great pleasure for me to finally find million worth info online, I am honestly surprised to encounter a blog that is not full of the usual garbage, bless you.plexus slim reviews
that was nice post thanks for sharing this article.