i think senioritis has officially set in.
things i am greatly looking forward to:
– not having to sign patients out [gotta say — i feel ready.]
– not feeling broke
– living near a lot of family!
– josh not leaving the house before 5 am and returning after 9 pm on an average weekday
– having walls that go up to the ceiling [i love our loft but i’m just done with this aspect]
– not having research/writing hanging over my head
things i will miss:
– durham friends
– having my sister [relatively] close by
– being able to easily turn to one of my attendings when i feel stumped by something [often they are stumped too, but not always. plus, it’s just a nice feeling to feel like someone is making sure things are okay when i’m unsure of things.]
3 more months.
LET’S DO THIS!
[action plan forthcoming]