in pictures: DCMay 6, 2013
* i didn’t end up running the race this AM. a had a meltdown on the shuttle bus and it just felt like the wrong choice. made up for it later with a fabulous 5mi around the monuments.
* i gave my talk today and seem to be still alive!
* i just had a margarita. happy cinco de mayo. and now i’m about to sleep at least 8 hours: my own personal fiesta.
* i am realizing i should have taken more food photos. there were some seriously memorable meals on this trip. also, though i usually prefer non-chain establishments, i am sad le pain quotidien hasn’t made it to NC or FL yet.
* a’s hat [below] has the presidential seal on it. josh bought it. i love it so much.