In addition to the above, I also have some “to accomplish” goals, as opposed to habits. These include:
1) Finish the 3 books I am halfway through — this will bring the year’s total to 16, which seems like a reasonable target, considering everything else going on.
2) Complete holiday calendar, cards & gift list. This is going to be a frenzy of online activity. I will not let perfect be the enemy of the good in this realm.
3) Go throw videos and start transferring to google. (I started, but then stalled. Note that this goal is not to finish necessarily but at least start the sorting process and deciding what to save).
4) Complete 8 non-run workouts in addition to continuing half-marathon training plan
5) Do some brainstorming/thinking about plan for moving blog.
6) Create some plans and goals lists for 2016 (OMG yes, I love this time of year! Side note: “best of” music / movies / etc lists are my favorite things. I cannot wait for them to start coming out. Here’s one that’s already out: here)
I also have some work goals but will spare you all the details of those.
HAPPY DECEMBER 1!