1. Bag (olive green Linea Pelle Dylan, a gift I bought myself upon becoming board certified in 2013).
2. Really old pencil case holding an extra pen, a pair of tweezers, and a thumb drive
3. Freebie lululemon coin purse holding an emergency Larabar
4. Hobonichi tissue pouch containing (wait for it!) tissues
5. Hobonichi techo cousin with Uniball Jetstream 3-color pen
6. Super-old yellow pouch containing tampons (hey, this is uncensored)
7. Super-old (like, >10 years I think) Orla Kiely wallet that still seems to be in workable condition
8. Smythson notebook with like 5 failed attempts at time tracking (attempt #6 in progress!)
That’s it! Every item sparks at least a little bit of joy when I look at it right now. The poorly lit photo does not, but I suppose one can’t have everything!
Notably, only one item remains from my 2010 edition. Although the beads, stethoscope, and algorithms text remain on active duty in my office.
I had no idea what the Hobonichi tissue pouch was for! I gave it to my 6 year old to store her animal facts cards! Thanks for solving that mystery!
I love these what’s in my bag posts for some reason. That bag is gorgeous.. I’m curious to see what you carry in your diaper bag nowadays with a preschooler and toddler.
I love how you have everything in it’s own puch. I tend to just throw everything in my bag as is but the pouches seem like a much nicer idea.
oh man, I’d be mortified to show off the mess in my bag right now! I have a huge backpack that is like a black hole sometimes. things go in and never make their way out!
Oh- can I put forth another post idea?
Favorite splurges that make your life nicer/easier/happier/ better? Big or little.