Hi! I had grand plans of posting a lot this month. Yet here we are, April 14. A brief update in list/pictorial form:
1) Annabel is 4! She had a ballet birthday party AND a family dinner PLUS a celebration at school. So many renditions of happy birthday. Maybe a little too much, but she loved it all.
Mr. C participated in the alternate basketball activity at the party
(Most of the boys in A’s class + some of the girls did, too.)
Josh and I took the day off (an official Family Policy) and brought cupcakes (Bunniecakes
= my favorite) to the school.
A got a Frozen bike . . .
. . . and C got A’s old Strider bike that she never learned to ride. (And her old helmet.)
Also an antique doll that is basically her twin.
2) I have been continuing to experiment with bullet journaling techniques. Below: a habit tracker. Pretty, but I have not been all that dedicated to habits this month. I think I’m still tired from March.
3) I did however get myself a very motivating new toy: I splurged on a Garmin 235.
Included: GPS / fairly advanced running features, heart rate, steps/activity, sleep, caller ID, notifications/other widgets through the phone.
I love it so far.
(first test run)
4) The kids are growing up . . . Mr C has finally graduated from his sleep sack at age 2. He is saying many more words and short phrases now and it’s soooooo cute. His speech is far less clear/elaborate than A’s was at this age, but he is definitely getting his messages across.
5) This week I have been sleeping a lot and generally taking it a little bit easier. I have been SO TIRED in the mornings. Hence the lack of posting. I think I need to go to bed earlier. (Like 9:30)