1) The Goose Island Oktoberfest I just drank. I love the idea of pumpkin beer, but they always start to taste too syrupy about halfway through. Not this Oktoberfest. Per the label: “Pleasant hints of dried apricot and toffee aroma.” It has a slightly spicy fall-ish flavor, but is not cloying at all. Recommend 🙂
2) Movie night. Love this Friday treat for the kids (comes w/ built-in break for me!). They are watching DC Superhero Girls: Hero of the Year for the 99th time.
3) Shopkins. Okay not for me but for Annabel. She is obsessed. Not obsessed enough to actually, say, go to bed on time (which is what she is supposed to do to ‘earn’ them). But almost. Maybe tonight! I can dream . . .
4) Headspace. I finished the free 10 sessions and was impressed enough to sign up. It really does feel like a treat to sit for 10 minutes each morning.
5) 3 day weekend!! We’re off Monday for Rosh Hashanah — woohoo! Last year I didn’t take off and regretted it because there is a lot of family celebration that I missed out on.
1) I am so over this weather. UGH. I know that in December it will be really nice and I will be thrilled not to have to deal with — well — winter. But October in South Florida is just . . . well, see for yourself. BLAHH.