last week’s workouts:
T – barre3 30 min
R – rest / hurricane day @ home!
– 5 mi. Did 1 mi with slow jogs ~1min btw each. Mile splits 10:10
. HR ave 167, max 189. 81F
S – barre3 30 min
– 7.35 mi. Steady splits 10:50
/mi ave. HR average 156, max 165. 81F.
this week’s meal plan:
M – salmon, plantains, green beans
W – fam dinner for post-Yom Kippur Break Fast*
R – chicken sausage & broccoli penne
F – leftovers
S – out
– cooking some version of Hot Chicken
, mac ‘n’ cheese, and roasted veg for guests
5 things I am loving
– tahini. Mentioned yesterday but seriously I am obsessed. I want to put it on everything. Yogurt, toast, salad, everything.
– “low” temps that are below 80! FINALLY! we are getting somewhere!!
– the longest call-free stretch that I’ve hard in a loooooong time. I will be making up for it later but man, it is amazing how much happier I am when I can control the beginning & end of my work day
– the Bedtime app on Ios10.
– Carseat Headrest – great running/workout music. I am also intrigued by the new Solange
I kind of enjoyed doing this rundown 🙂 Maybe a weekly thing? Hmm. I do want to be more accountable to my workouts and try to figure out some patterns so that I can increase my speed. Hopefully writing out & analyzing my splits will ultimately help me get faster.
* no, I’m not fasting but that’s still what it’s called!