Thank you all for your lovely bag recommendations! I did end up pulling the trigger big-time – on a new work bag + a small versatile purse — but I’ll hold back my excitement and further discussion until the items arrive 🙂
This was quite a weekend. In abbreviated list format:
1) I was on call – which wasn’t bad other than a 5 AM call Saturday and 4 AM Sunday. Ouch! I had to go to the hospital both days to round, and ended up being very productive doing other residency work on Sunday afternoon. It really wasn’t bad!
2) ARCADE FIRE! One of my colleagues covered me for several hours while Josh and I went to see them at the UMiami basketball stadium! The concert was absolutely amazing – definitely among my top 5 ever.
3) I had a girls’ night with A on Friday, and then our nanny had the kids on Saturday night so we got to SLEEP IN post concert.
4) I started Bored and Brilliant and am already inspired to find more blank space (and boredom) in my life.
5) I did not run/work out – I took last week almost entirely off. But back at it today!