1) Ever-so-slightly less humidity. It wasn’t painful to be outside for the first time in months!
IS THAT A LOW OF 61 I SEE!?? OMGGGG
2) Zero call! (both Josh and me = off)
3) German food on Lincoln Road at Hofbrau
4) The Big Sick. Excellent movie!
5) Susanne Sundfor‘s new album. I heard one of her songs on the All Songs Considered podcast, and was hooked – the album does not disappoint!
6) Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine: A Novel by Gail Honeyman
7) Time tracking 🙂 (I did an okay job. Imperfect but . . . I have logs!)
8) A 2 hour nap on Sunday
Because when you look like this . . . life gets tiring
9) Bison burgers from Run Fast Eat Slow
Sunday night din @ home
10) Two kids who are getting very independent and fun. (Just in time for #3! But in all seriousness . . . I am excited!)
playing “airplane” on the treadmill
basking in the “BRAIN” exhibit at the science museum
Happy Monday. Weekly review is DONE. Menu planned. Game on a for a new (non-call) week!