Noteworthy in October:
1) I completed 2 weeks of time tracking! A post with some sort of analysis coming soon. I did rather enjoy this exercise once I got into it and do plan on continuing the experiment, at least to some extent.
2) Albums listened to and enjoyed:
– Kurt Vile & Courtney Barnett – Lotta Sea Lice
– Susanne Sundfor – Music for People in Trouble
– Aimee Mann – Mental Illness
– Fleet Foxes – Crack-Up
I’ve been more into music lately, especially on my morning commute!
3) Books read:
– Bored and Brilliant by Manoush Zomorodi
– Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
I’m also more than halfway through Crossing to Safety.
I am definitely not a prolific reader so 2.5 books in a month is great for me!
41.3 miles (total)
14 runs – 12 on the treadmill and 2 outside
3 barre workouts
5) Moment (time spent on phone): Average of 59 min/day since 9/13/17
– October was actually heavier use than Sept, post-hurricane
– Most used app: Messages (not a shock there!)
Halloween & Assorted pix:
Trick or treating:
Can you share what the beads are for in the previous post? Not an intern, just a curious reader.
You are looking fabulous!!!
If you are facing any problem regarding the Gmail, just visit the given link-
Gmail Customer Support
Such a positive post!! Thanak you!!