Well, here we are.
Baby #3 seems to be taking after her siblings. I suspect another 40-weeker is on the way, and I’m coming to peace with that! I usually feel good each day until about 9 pm and then I absolutely cannot get comfortable, but . . .meh. It’s still not thaaaaaat bad.
(If I am still sitting here with zero signs one week from now I am sure I will be singing another tune; I know the ‘due date’ is arbitrary but what can I say — I don’t like LATENESS. In any form.)
Looking forward to:
– 3 year old bday party for one of our good friends’ kids today (as I’ve said before I’m one of the weird people that actually likes kid bday parties! Free entertainment + energy expenditure for the kids, adult conversation — I’m going to be sad when the invites all turn into drop-offs). A is good friends with the birthday girl’s older sister and it’s a gymnastics party, so . . . double win.
– Last scheduled pre-baby date night. The first half is going to be an online shopping fest (despite the best-laid intentions, we didn’t order most of the kids’ Hanukkah gifts yet! Tonight we will get it done, and then celebrate with delicious Italian food.
– Watching more of This Is Us, because I’m hooked, and probably finishing my book — which is good timing because a) we have a haul of reserved books coming to our mobile library and b) my Kindle Paperwhite arrived!
– Possibly staying home to rest while Josh takes the kids to Coco. I know C is a little young for it but I think he’ll be okay. Thoughts from others who have seen it?
– Annabel’s ballet class. I think she is getting tired of ballet (prefers gymnastics + swimming + she wants to do basketball in the spring!) but I told her she has to finish the classes I paid for.
– Pumpkin pancakes and chili from Run Fast Eat Slow. This has been our go-to cookbook this year and I’m so excited there will be a sequel released next year! Not until August, but still exciting.