1) G SLEPT UNTIL FROM 7 PM UNTIL 5:30 this morning!!!!! A new PR.
2) BoBW podcast is really growing – we had our best month thus far in June! And: I received an email about doing a collaboration with another podcast I have loved for years! AND, we’re interviewing one of my dream guests next week (Laura is making fun of how starstruck I am about this one, but I can’t help myself).
3) Josh and I are BOTH OFF this weekend.
4) I am 95% caught up at work (and likely can get to 100% today!)
5) Somehow, pumping/breastfeeding is going fine and has become less stressful (G is almost 7 months!). I feel like I carried a huge weight around for months with the anxiety about this.
6) Our very first class of residents have started and are enthusiastic and positive. There is definitely going to be a learning curve over the next year, but I am proud of where we are starting.
7) I can now do about 20 ‘real’ pushups in the Upper Fix workout, and when I started I struggled to do any.
8) I feel like my body is starting to be ‘normal’ and I ordered a Trunk Club fix to celebrate that 🙂
9) OUR VACATION is less than a month away! And I am excited about it.
10) I have discovered a new pen that I love: