OMG. SHE IS 8!!
Who knew Annabel would grow up to be:
- a creative and talented artist
- a caring and responsible big sister
- an independent student (she generally takes charge of her 2nd grade work and we stay out of her way — though it helps that she has excellent teachers that she loves!)
- a sophisticated eater (she was the only one last night to eat the kale/quinoa salad I made!)
- Menu entirely selected by birthday girl including Chicken Kitchen for dinner
- Gifts (sewing machine, friendship locket, more!)
- Drive by her two BFF’s houses (not getting out of car but sending love and waving / screaming from a distance)
- “5 hours of iPad time” (maybe!)
- CAKE (store bought — no oven, remember — but home decorated)
On a much less exciting note, I will finish the 21 Day Fix today (0 workouts missed)! I do feel a little stronger! Onto A Little Obsessed and then Fix Extreme. We will see if I am still in the mood to attempt 80 Day Obsession after that.
I feel like it’s worth at least a 1-2 week attempt!
Happy-ish Sunday! I did not have to go in yesterday. Hoping that history repeats itself.