In this episode, I review the Compact Daily Planner Review from &Studium, discuss what I’ve been up to planning-wise, and answer one Q&A!
I am back to releasing episodes weekly! Please send me your Q&A or suggestions for review!
Guests will be monthly on average — and August’s guest is a treat.
Submit an Audio Q –
The podcast just turned ONE and is at 250K total downloads – thank you!
Current everyday systems discussed in the episode:
(NOTE: A few affiliate links used below)
- Erin Condren Life Planner – weekly/monthly with hourly layout, slate blue vegan leather cover – hard landscape + weekly / monthly to do lists –
- the &Studium Undated Study Daily Planner – Coil Bound – $20 at Honeypress NC, still available in some colors
- Previously was using Full Focus (now used up, and will likely toggle back to this at some point!)
- Abandoned Simplified before I even started. Annabel wants to use it . . .
- Cultivate What Matters undated 6-month edition for goal setting though admittedly July was sort of . . . abandoned, it was a tough month (bad excuse!)
- 5 year Hobonichi
- Mildliners, Pentel Energel Clena + Uni Jetstreams
- Apple notes app for quarterly + longer range lists + organizing work goals (& Pod stuff!)
The &Studium Undated Study Planner
- “Study planner” concept
- 13.5cm (5.3”) x 20cm (8”) – slightly smaller than A5
- Flip through
- Paper – quite smooth and a bit smudge-prone. Reminds me of Kokuyu Mio paper (in the Jibun Techo Biz)
- More ball point than gel pen friendly to me
- Mildliners have mild bleed through but not bad
- Small page packs a punch! I can list . . .
- Daily habits
- Screen time minutes (section for sleep, screen time, steps)
- media – ie podcasts, books, etc
- my schedule along the “time track” section
- goal section up top is boxed in a calming color scheme
- Weekly review page – you can have a graph, or put gratitude there, etc
- Weekly plan page – super functional grid layout
Few Pictures of the &Studium: