Announcement: BLPA (BLP Academy) is coming!
I have mentioned a course several times and I 100% never meant to be coy or sneaky about it; I just hadn’t solidified the format / dates / etc! I have been working on the material for over a year now, and am thrilled to announce that it will launch in Quintile 1 2023!
This experience will help those looking to truly refine their personal planning, goal-setting, and organizing techniques to help bring on the best 2023 (and beyond) possible, and I would truly LOOOVE the first cohort to be full of OG blog readers because obviously you are the best.
The format will be:
- 7 live (and recorded) sessions held approximately every other week between mid-January and the end of March (perhaps the end of Quintile 1, depending on your school calendar!). These will be group teaching, sharing, and troubleshooting – so we can all learn from each other. I’m hoping it will have a true community feel. Topics will range from annual planning to designing your daily rituals to specialized topics such as travel, finances, and more.
- There will be textbook and printable workbook style guides for each session, so we can all plan and vision together. I have a designer working on these and she is amazing and they are going to be pretty!
- Short videos (this part scares me the most, but I know it must be done!) to go along with each session – kind of a summary of each topic
- Private sharing group so people can share goals lists and much more in a protected setting without social media distractions
- Possible ‘extras’: a session for physicians, a session for parents of young children, and a session for non-parents (and – you all can tell me what I might be missing)
This will be a paid experience, as it will definitely take a lot of time and effort to produce, but I hope to make it worthwhile. I do not know the pricing yet, but the first group will definitely be my lowest-priced cohort.
If you have suggestions for the best meetup time (was thinking perhaps 1 pm on Thursdays?) I would love to hear them. And stay tuned for more details — I want to make the dates final very soon so those who like to plan ahead (ahem) can do so. I just wanted to share what is coming!
In other very unrelated news
I just received the dance showcase uniform announcement and I died:
The worst part is that most of the other little-kid ballet/jazz costumes are traditional little tutus. This is both tragic and hilarious and I hope G can see the ummm beauty in the above outfit.
This is life right now. Creative endeavors and bizarre costumes and patients and math homework and much more. Feeling grateful and wanting to soak it all in.