There are certain things listeners (or just random people in my life) inquire about over and over again, and in today’s episode I attempt to give all the answer! Some of the topics:
- What is the weird habit bar at the top of your planner page?
- How can you use paper when things change so much?
- Isn’t it confusing using multiple planners?
- How can use paper + still communicate with your partner about events?
- How can you convince your husband to do a ‘planning retreat’?
- What are your absolute favorite pens?
. . . and more!
TWO ADDITIONAL NOTES:
1- Plan your 2024 – Best Laid Plans at Home is now 70% full! If you’d like to join me for what is essentially the virtual versioon of BLP live (a comprehensive guided annual planning experience!), register now — details here! As I mention in the ep, this could even be used as a curriculum of sorts for a partner retreat.
(Keep the questions and Planner Peace submissions coming!)
Voice questions: https://www.speakpipe.com/bestlaidplans
Send me a text or voice memo – (305) 697-7189
Email contact info here
Jenni Kayne: Find your forever pieces at jennikayne.com. Listeners get 15% off the first order by using code PLANS at checkout!
Green Chef: For Green Chef’s best deal of the year, get $250 off with code plans250 at greenchef.com/plans250