you can almost tell more about a person from what isn’t in her blog than what is. when i started this thing, i didn’t think much about the issue. i figured that since my life is by nature rather benign and routine, there wouldn’t be much that i wouldn’t want to disclose.
i’m not saying that i’m hiding some deep dark secret (i’m really a MAN!!! no, not really), but it’s interesting to me that while some of my emotions seep endlessly through the keyboard, there are others that never get anywhere near it.
things i have not been embarrassed to share:
– utter lack of confidence in my lab abilities
– belief that i have sometimes that i don’t really belong here
– that i don’t think all doctors are good people
– how i flashed a full crowd of people at a friend’s wedding
things that are off limits:
– well come on, did you think i was really going to write a list?
seriously though, i never thought of myself as a particularly private person. but this daily public exposure has helped me to realize that in some ways, i am.