let’s let the viewers decide

October 18, 2006

so i have this suit:

and i need shoes. shoes that are cute and that will not cause my toes to go numb, but that will make me tall and confident for interviews. fine, i’ll settle for ‘not-noticeably-short’ or even ‘not-noticeably-all-that-short’. ok, so, here are five contenders (we can call them #1 – #5 from top to bottom), although those last ones don’t exactly scream PEDIATRICS to me:

10 Comments

• Reply Anonymous October 19, 2006 at 12:01 am

#2

• Reply doctorsquared October 19, 2006 at 12:06 am

So I love round-toed shoes, so I would rule out 5 right away. I like the heels on 1 and 3 the best, and I love the toe on 4. If it were me, I think I would go with #1.

• Reply Anonymous October 19, 2006 at 1:55 am

I am so not fashion-oriented, but I really liked #2 and #4. And by the way, one of the applicants tonight was a former Kaplan student of yours. I said I knew an MD/PhD from your school, and she mentioned you right away! She said she really liked you as a teacher. I told her to tell you I said hi if she ever sees you around.And good luck on interviews!

• Reply atilla October 19, 2006 at 5:50 am

5 is elegant, i like 4 and 1 is very professional

• Reply Anonymous October 19, 2006 at 12:16 pm

#3 Or #5. Why would you want to scream pediatrics anyway? 😉

• Reply Anonymous October 19, 2006 at 12:24 pm

Eenie, meenie, minie, moe, catch a pediatrician by the toe, my-mother-said-to-choose-the-very-best-one-so-I-choose….#4! L, da

• Reply sleepless October 19, 2006 at 1:46 pm

You need to go with #1 or #3 – love them both. The thinner heel is much more mature. I think the thick heel/platform (a la #2 and #4) says "young and immature." I love the round toe.

• Reply jacmon October 22, 2006 at 7:23 pm

love # 2. Can't believe how many of us decided to vote!

• Reply Brother in law October 23, 2006 at 5:16 pm

I like 2. Sophie says 4 and thinks 2 is also not bad.

• Reply Xavier Emmanuelle November 12, 2006 at 1:54 pm