1. coffee in the AM
2. new shoes
3. cute babies/toddlers/kids
4. runs that feel good
5. pretty stationery
6. a checked-off list
7. TCBY or Rita’s
9. 8 hours of sleep
10. warm (but clear) summer nights
11. pilot easy-touch pens (fine-point, please)
12. my nano filled with an assortment of selected albums
13. peanut butter
14. yoga pants
15. the beginning of a new year (calendar or academic)
workout: 45 minutes of elliptical in the AM. not my favorite time to work out so i only do this when i know there is no chance of getting it in later!
reading: reading got bumped by a 2 hour residency council meeting. i think this is a fair trade.
cooking: sadly, none! but i have some good stuff planned for the rest of the week . . .
indeed, a nice list of happy things 🙂
Thanks for the comment! I am definitely going to try logyourrun. Unfortunately, I’m holding off on the racing right now because of the knee, but I’m hoping to return soon. I like your blog (and coffe in the am, peanut butter, yoga pants, etc.)