cindy, my favorite anesthesiologist / runner / blogger tagged me with this fun survey. perfect, since i am sure no one wants to hear me whine about being on call again today! (had to sneak that in there, though.)
4 favorite memories from 2008:
1. leaving the hospital for the last time as an intern!
2. finding the mount mitchell trail after almost giving up on the search while in asheville in july
3. hosting my first thanksgiving
4. kicking butt at my own virtual half marathon
4 favorite movies (that i saw) in 2008:
1. rachel getting married
3. the other boelyn girl
4. darjeeling limited
(honorable mentions for music and lyrics and across the universe)
4 favorite foods in 2008:
1. TCBY frozen yogurt (with reese’s pieces on top!)
2. ezekiel cinnamon raisin english muffins
4. all of my adventures in doin’ time with martha (especially my first steak!)
4 places i loved in 2008:
1. asheville, NC
2. miami beach, FL
3. philadelphia, PA
4. my bed, post-call
4 events i loved in 2008:
1. seeing clinton kelly with my sister!
2. election day
3. getting the peds endocrine fellowship for 2010!
4. regina spektor concert (i think that was this year!)
4 things i liked in 2008:
2. orla kiely
3. google reader
4. exploring 2 new music albums each month
4 things i am looking forward to in 2009:
1. the NJ marathon
2. many months with no call!
3. trip to napa/SF in may!
4. aimee’s WEDDING!
aaaaand it’s off to call. wish me luck!
run: 10 hilly chapel hill miles. the franklin street hill was extra brutal for some reason! average pace 9:16/mi which i am fine with because the hills definitely added some extra challenge.
finished with 20 minutes of stre-e-e-tchy yoga.
floss report: check
reading: only 10 minutes on vent management. at least it was something!