1) NOT multitasking feels so wonderful. But it is very challenging as a parent (particularly with 2 little ones, and I cannot even imagine handling more!)
2) On that note, I want to start docking my phone at home and at work. I suppose I should just plug it into my computer or something. But (yes, consumer-itis rears its ugly head) isn’t this cool? (Not getting it, just saying 🙂 )
3) Getting dressed in a cute outfit for work = a better day.
4) Our nanny often sends me photos during the day. These made my heart melt yesterday.
5) About to do my first interval run in at least a year and a half! Wish me luck . . .
BONUS: I am still drinking the paleo kool-aid and am finding it leaching into my work recommendations a little bit. But I don’t feel comfortable dispensing advice without good evidence, since the recs are not in line with mainstream (i.e. USDA) standards (though we all can see how well those are working . . .).