So lately, I have been thinking about . . . 3.
I can think of so many reasons why I should not be thinking about 3.
- I really like getting sleep (and right now, generally I do!) and some free time to myself (like right now, when the kids are in bed)
- I know it would be really hard, at least for a while. And chaotic forever.
- harder to do some of the “bigger kid things” (like trips, etc) that I had been looking forward to
- harder to get time alone with Josh (and I love our couples time together, like the occasional weekend away or overnight)
- overpopulation/sustainability argument*
- lack of bedrooms (2 kids would have to share)
- I am getting old (36 in a week)
- $$$ (no, it wouldn’t bankrupt us, but choices would still have to be made)
- I #$(*&@ing hate pumping breast milk!
- I work full time**