New month AND new week – it’s almost too much for me to handle. We had a jam-packed weekend, which included the following:
– camp show Friday afternoon – A’s class danced to Katy Perry’s ROAR. It was awesome (and necessitated a half-day of work, also awesome)
– kids sleeping past 7:30 AM both days (hoorah!)
– a run (w/ stroller) to the beach
– really good takeout pizza from Harry’s
– community theater! We took both kids to The Little Mermaid at PPTOPA and the show surpassed my expectations. Seriously! A loved it and sat through 3 hrs (including an intermission) completely rapt. C lasted 20 minutes.
– ballet school open house event at Miami City Ballet.
– playdate/dinner featuring cheesy lasagna, rosé, salad, and cookies. Can’t go wrong there. 4 kids really are easier than 2 when they play together in (CUTE) pairs.
Seriously, I feel like we did so much. What I did not do was my weekly / monthly reviews. But hopefully tonight I can catch up.
I did, however, create some August goals. July was . . . meh. I started out strong but ugh, the typical every-3-months-viral-blast swept through our household and then nothing really went as planned. I totally failed at No S (honestly ate horribly last month — maybe really last few months — and I’m feeling it!). Avoiding phone use 6-8pm was a fail. I did continue to floss (mostly), meditated 19 times, and updated the planner Insta plenty.