My desk is a mess, my email is a mess, and whatever the opposite of organized is — that’s how I feel about next week.
But no regrets – it was a nice weekend. Last night Josh and I went out (lovely impromptu dinner at his parents’ after visiting his grandmother in the hospital). And today, we had a full day — both kids played in their first basketball games! — followed by a play date / dinner at our house. We just finished cleaning up / putting kids to bed and I have no interest in using my prefrontal cortex (where the planning happens) whatsoever. SO: tomorrow AM will be go time.
To do in AM (alarm will be set for 4 I think, a whole extra hour because I really need it!):
- Migrate to-dos / figure out what needs to be done next week
- Rough dinner plans / grocery list & put on family calendar board
- Pay bills and possibly do Everydollar audit (but probably will push this off)
- WORK INBOX triage / responses / cleanout
- GMAIL INBOX triage / responses / cleanout
- Sort / go through giant pile of mail on desk
- Write quick post (obvs)
- Possibly workout if there is extra time (doubtful)
Going to bed to make the above plan feasible . . . wish me luck!