I looked back at last year and was very disappointed to find NO yearly goals post whatsoever. I suppose that with our move and a 1 year old, things were just too hectic.
I have high hopes that this year is going to be . . . well, better! More fun. I greatly prefer G’s current age. I am no longer nursing (yay). I seem to have ironed out my hormonal @$@& for the time being. We no longer own a home we don’t live in! I will be settling into my professional role instead of gaining a new one.
SO, here’s to 2020! I will show off my quarterly/monthly lists later this week, but without further ado, these are two yearly lists — one I made to brainstorm, and finally my first “XX for 20XX” list!
20 for 20:
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Plans include a play date (with friends who now live in Baltimore — this is our second yearly 1/1 date!), all 3 kids at whole foods (how bad could it be?), and most likely a nap while G naps once again.
Happy New Year, Sarah!
1. Can you remind me what you use as a supplemental notebook–the one I think you’re using in the first shot that is spiral bound?
2. YES on the idea of a 1 day self-retreat!
3. I would love to hear you guest on a podcast!
4. Underwear–not at all a luxury brand, but I have to recommend Aerie’s 10 for $35 deal–I LOVE their underwear and have found them to last well.
5. Since we’re both petite, have to recommend J. Crew’s 9″ rise petite toothpick jeans, and Madewell’s 9″rise button up petite jeans. They are my favorites.
It’s an inkwell press disc bound 🙂
And yes I have an older version of those madewell jeans and LOVE them. Will check out the button version!!
Happy New Year!
3. Once you find a place (people) you like, just make your next appointment when you are done so it’s always on your calendar.
15. There are a lot of mobile detailing companies in the area that come to your work/house and clean your vehicle while you do other stuff. It is so worth it so you do not need to waste your time at the car wash places, and prices are the same (or less!).
Happy New Year! I hope that BOBW meet-up comes together.
I too found 2019 to be a meh year, but when I look back over the last decade things looks so much better!
From your list, I also would like to:
1) Buy new underwear (need new batch that is NOT thong, yet produces minimal VPL under leggings, and also does not give me perma-wedgie)
2) Save 20% income — though… (not a bad problem to have…) what do you DO with all of it though, once the tax sheltered options are exhausted.
3) I also like the exercise goals that update every qunitile. Am curious about what yours will be after you do your 1/2 marathon.
After you’ve exhausted the tax sheltered options just put in Vanguard low-cost mutual funds (VTSAX) and leave it there!
Our plan is along those lines 🙂
I absolutely love Vee underwear. I’m an Aussie and it’s a local brand. Really comfy bamboo panties, the only ones I’ve found that are both breathable AND fully invisible under tights
Ha, my kids are 17, 15 and 13 and I still don’t take all three to Whole Foods. Good luck!
Check out Sparro Designs bags- they are pretty awesome
LOVE your 20 in 2020 list. You can knock a few out immediately – so satisfying! I replaced all panties last year but I do want to also get a few bras. Ugh!