But first, some notes on February!
- C’s party (planned & executed!)
- Schedule A’s party (skating party = booked)
- Finish lingerie drawer refresh (bras + underwear selection much better now)
- Schedule massage (coming up!)
- Mani/pedi for Feb – done 2/13/20
- Decide on coaching program (decided I will be involved but have too many other things going on to take lead on project)
- Scheduled some key residency events
- Start photobook
- Sign kids up for skating lessons (decided they will do a 4 week starter series in April)
- Order or buy jeans
- Start curriculum redesign/audit project (residency thing)
- Get newsletter forwarding address form notarized
- Get my newsletter out (but, have hired someone to help!)
- Create pdf bonus (GOAL = get this done this week!)
- Books finished: 4 (post on this to come!)
- Days meditation: ZERO! oops. Back on it.
Events in Feb:
- Parenting book club – fun!
- Organized work ‘play date’ event – went well
- Fancy double date dinner – did not happen but Josh and I ended up seeing Parasite and then going out for ramen (featured in the movie 🙂 ) and that was great
- C’s bday – celebrated numerous times 🙂
- I will share my ‘allowance’ spending in a post later this week!
- Retirement savings rate: 19% of gross income (note: does not count 529 savings or savings for future fun things like trips or eventual car replacement. DOES count match from work b/c I see it as essentially just extra income dumped straight into retirement)
- Retirement portfolio down 11% in 2020. Wow, we picked such a great time to start focusing on this. LOLOL. But have no plans to change our course.
- 14 runs completed; 61 miles
- 7 strength workouts completed (all BB, upper body & full body weights workouts)
- Working on eating better after this post last week and feeling marginally better already
So there you go! In creating March’s list, I referenced February’s list (ie, the things I didn’t do!) and my Quintile 1 goals list. This is the last month in the Quintile so . . . a little extra pressure!
That said, I can always move things down the line. This is why I don’t do my lists ahead of time!
One year / quintile / month / week / day at a time. WELL – it’s 5:42 am and I need to get my workout started so . . . more on March to come. SO much uncertainty and angst right now related to current world events (mostly COVID-19). And yet for now, we just need to go about our days. We still need to make the kids’ lunches and help them with homework and go to work.