Best Laid Plans Live!!
Best Laid Plans Live will be our first *live* planning conference! Kick off your own Reflection Season (Nov 1 – Dec 31) with 3 days of planning with me in the sunshine! I (SHU) will lead workshops and sessions designed to help you plan and dream about the year ahead, and there will be lots of time for practical planning and goal-setting as well.
This conference is for anyone interested in an immersive and relaxing experience designed to help you think through plans, goals, and routines — BLP-style. If you’ve always been tempted by the idea of a personal retreat to really deeply think about what you want and create the plans to get there — this is your chance. You will also connect and share ideas with like-minded planners and goal-setters, and hopefully make some great lifelong friends!
This retreat will take place at the beachside B Ocean Resort in sunny Fort Lauderdale, located ~15 minutes from FLL Airport. We have a great block room rate ($169/night + taxes + resort fee) — and this resort is spacious, modern, has plenty of amenities, and is walking distance from many restaurants. And of course, there’s the beach!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Early Bird registrants (before 11:59 pm 4/9) will receive:
- $100 discount in registration fee
- Complimentary access to 4 Zoom group check-in sessions held throughout 2024 (tentatively January / April / June / September). Please note, access to these sessions will be available to others for a fee, but they are included ONLY with the early bird registration.
Registration also includes a workbook (note: this is different than the pdf BLPA workbook!) which you will receive at the event.
Please note, you will receive a link to book your room after you have registered for Best Laid Plans Live. Do not book on your own (you will not get the reduced rate!).
Best Laid Plans Academy:
Best Laid Plans Academy cohorts are currently sold out, but BLPA will be back in the fall!
Do you enjoy learning about the planning tactics and processes discussed on Best Laid Plans but want a more structured program to help you implement them in real life?
Do you want to learn how to keep your goals top of mind throughout the year?
Do you have a particular challenge (examples: letting go of social media, meeting health or financial goals, or building routines that serve you) that you’d like to receive support on in a judgment-free zone away from social media platforms?
If any of the above apply . . . Best Laid Plans Academy would be a wonderful way to help you move closer to Planner (and life) Peace!
What BLPA Offers:
- 7 live sessions where I (SHU) will lead you through multiple horizons + levels of planning and goal-setting, from thinking through annual and long-term goals to setting up daily routines. These will happen via 7 live sessions over a 2-3 month period. Can’t make every session? Not a problem — recordings of these sessions will also be available for those who cannot make the time slots or for attendees who prefer an asynchronous experience.
- 4 specialty sessions that are more discussion oriented — one for those in Academia, one for those in Healthcare, one for those with young kids/pregnancy/planning kids soon, and one Wild Card – will decide once we see who enrolls as to what the needs are! Though these are themed, everyone is welcome to any of these sessions. And, as long as BLPA is offered, anyone who gone through BLPA will be invited to attend sessions in future rounds — so they will be like mini reunions!
- BLPA Textbook and Workbook pages (provided as downloadable pdfs — print all at once, or go piece by piece) to guide you through the material. You can go at your own pace, or follow along with the live lessons as the syllabus suggests.
- Concise recorded videos to go along with each lesson, just in case textbooks aren’t your thing.
- Lesson checklists provided with each lesson to help you make sure you are completing essential tasks
- Private community to chat and share with other BLPA attendees. Access to the community never expires, so you can continue to use this space even once you have completed the course as long as BLPA is still being offered.