when my best running friend called me last night to ask if i wanted to run this morning, i said yes. i can 100% promise that if that were not the case, i would still be in bed right now. but i am sure i won’t regret our dark AM outing at the end of the day when i’m finished with work and can just go home and chilllllllll.
• i decided to go for the blogher ad network. why not, right? i can always decide to change my mind later if i want to.
• endocrine applications are IN! i can’t believe that in a short time i’ll be interviewing again. i feel like i just did this (for residency!)
• i oddly didn’t really feel tired yesterday despite only 5 hours of sleep, but i am feeling it today. hopefully the run will make things better . . .
• i think i am going to run the new jersey marathon in may!
• after a successful shopping trip on saturday (i got 2 pairs of really perfect-fitting, cute jeans and 2 sweaters on the cheap at the banana republic outlet), my ‘fall wardrobe!!’ excitement has reawakened. and now i want this coat:
workout: 4 mile easy run (8:57/mi pace, 0.5% incline on the treadmill), 20 minutes weights
– pushups, 2 x 10
– squats with 8 lb weight, 2 x 15
– abs, 2 x 10 each crunches & obliques
– bicep curls with 12 lb weights, 2 x 10
– lateral/forward raises with 5 lb weights, 2 x 10 each side
soreness today = CHECK
studying: 45 minutes of OBGYN. i didn’t realize it, but having to spend months going to deliveries and working in the nursery has kept me familiar wiht the basics of L&D.