Another Josh-call weekend down. It was not one of my favorites (it’s really challenging to have 3:1 right now, and not that much fun). HOWEVER, everyone seems to have survived in one piece and we did manage to achieve my main goal, which was to eat chili for the Super Bowl.
(I watched exactly 0 minutes of it, but that was my own choice!)
Josh ended up having a fairly light day on Saturday but a very heavy on on Sunday (at work doing emergency case & then rounding from ~6a – 7p — sad!). I think he enjoyed watching part of the game with A once C & G were in bed, though.
- Impromptu (frozen) pizza party with a friend of A’s + her mom on Saturday night
- Parenting group event for work that I organized at a local park — we had 6 families come which was our largest turnout yet, so that was good!
- 2 runs
- Young at Art trip in drizzly weather Saturday
- Read most of Nir Eyal‘s Indistractable, thoughts to follow
- Completed weekly & monthly reviews (mostly) this AM! I feel mostly ready for February now 🙂
LAST WEEK – workouts:
M – BB Dirty 30, 8 + 12 lb weights
T – 5 mi total including 3 x 1 mi tempo. Tempo miles @ 9:06, 9:06, 9:03
W – 30 min (well, 27) easy with strides
R – BB Upper, 8 + 12 lb weights except for triceps (10)
F – OFF
S – 5.3 mi total including 6 x 1K tempo. Tempo segments @ 8:55, 9:02, 9:26, 9:20, 9:05, 9:13
S – 4.5 mi took it super slow & easy (10:48/mi)
THIS WEEK // MEAL PLAN:
M – leftover cincinnati chili, raw veggies
T – salmon / rice bowls from Dinner Illustrated
W – rioja-style sausage, potatoes, and peas from Dinner Illustrated
R – leftovers
F – chickpea & kale soup from Dinner Illustrated
S – takeout sushi (A’s request)