I feel really tired today. I slept 7 hours last night but it does not feel like enough. (Tonight = will try for 8.)
I have a lot of meetings today — the first 7a – 8a, and the last 5p – 7p. Agh! I have to say I kind of miss in-person meetings, but at least I will not have to go to work at the crack of dawn to make the 7a one!
RANDOM WEEKEND NOTES:
Annabel enjoyed her birthday! We visited 2 friends (stayed >6 ft away and in the car) and ate her requested meals all day. She FaceTimed with all of her close relatives & played a lot of Minecraft (not quite 5 hours but close!).
We also filmed a 3 minute video interview to commemorate the experience, which I told her to watch in 2030 when turning 18. Then we set a google calendar reminder (yes for 2030) to remind us to do so.
(Kind of crazy to think about!)
I would say I miss going out and doing things but not in a desperate GOING CRAZY antsy way. I suspect I may get there, though.
- Last 21 DF workout! I will be doing A Little Obsessed this week and then 21DF Extreme.
- Audited YNAB & created April budget (I was surprised to see that our grocery spending wasn’t much more than Feb – only up about 12%).
- Grocery shopped (wearing a face covering) for whole week
- Made meal plan: Monday — salmon w/ Greek salad & some kind of cooked grain from pantry; Tues & Weds — chicken Nepali curry from Dinner Illustrated; Thurs & Fri — penne with chickpeas and cauliflower also from Dinner Illustrated. PIZZA delivery on Saturday).
- Finished most of The Topeka School (in part why I am tired this AM)
- Most of my daily rituals though I did not make it outside yesterday (oops)
- Did not need to go into hospital. I guess the physician on call was able to use telemedicine! Hooray!