We had some nice family time yesterday . . . and then the kids sort of melted down and needed to go to bed. Oh well!
Just because there was one scene with yelling and threats of iPad-time-loss doesn’t mean it was a bad day. Anyway, my phone pix suggest there were some good parts.
I was technically off from work, so after some brief AM meetings, I spent the day partially with the kids & partially doing my own things. It was a lovely day. I:
- took a walk with Annabel
- helped C with some of his schoolwork (I need to get the wiggle chair one of you recommended!! He CANNOT stop moving!)
- recorded 3 pilot BLP eps!! (yes, Best Laid Plans . . . turns out . . . I have plenty to say about planning.)
- had a Zoom closet consultation with Lani from Real.Life.Style — she was a guest on our podcast and graciously offered this to me. It was fun though forced me to come to terms with the emptiness of my closet.
- dinner w/ fam & post-dinner walk (we had gorgeous weather – not quite warm enough to swim but warranting 2 walks around the neighborhood)
Walk Sightings . . .
Once again, I feel kind of . . . guilty admitting that I had a nice day under these conditions. I could imagine reading this and being annoyed (if this applies to you I am truly sorry!). But I did.
Today (clinical day):
- 10 telemedicine pts; catch up on results calls between pts
- One work meeting (which I may try to do while taking a walk – we will see)
- BB 21DFX Leg Day