No more numbering.
However, I do plan on returning here daily like I did for months on end. This space and you all (readers!) have been such a source of comfort throughout. So thank you!
I’m on call this week. I haven’t been on a true week of call for months, so I am actually quite positive about it. (We will see if this lasts.)
C&G have their first real day of school today! Yesterday was orientation and went well. I am dreading the day that one of them develops a runny nose and we all have to get COVID-tested, but — it’s going to happen.
Hopefully not in the first week.
(But I’m not that optimistic!)
C will be wearing a mask but in G’s toddler room, masks are optional. I will send her in one, but am not terribly optimistic that she will keep it on!
I spent some time yesterday (day off prior to week of call) creating goals lists for Q4 and September. Despite my proselytizing, I haven’t created a quintile-specific list for quite some time because . . .2020. I’m happy to be back to the practice.
A Few of My Q4 (Quintile #4) Goals:
- Complete LIIFT4. Because why not.
- FINISH work wardrobe including tailoring
- Set up 2021 planner. Of course!
- More tax / estate planning fun (after discussion with our accountant, it turns out the 2020 tax situation isn’t quite as bad as I thought which is good)
- Various work goals involving curricular and recruitment which is all digital this year!
- Possible winter trip planning (driving distance and maybe seeing my sister + finally meeting my niece!!!!)
- Get into comfortable school rhythm
- Work on growing BLP (including snagging one guest I am striving for!)
- Attempt to film one planning video (maybe)
- Watch more shows/movies with Josh
There you have it. I also plan on continuing the habits I have already ingrained fairly firmly in 2020: daily meditation, reading, etc. And yessss I made a separate September list too!
IT’S SEPTEMBER. And I’m going for a run (I know, who am I?!). Happy new month to all.
PS: HOBONICHI STORE IS OPEN! The covers we (we = Annabel + I) are getting are available 9/2 at 11am Japan time which is 10pm tonight! !!!!! WILL I STAY UP?