- The election! And Biden/Harris totally rocking their speeches last night! Made me so happy. Cameron was so excited that he fell asleep.
- Um . . . call has been okay?
- We are experiencing the beginnings of TS Eta and an obscene amount of rain is predicted (like 8-12″).
- The schools have all announced closures.
- Our nanny (very reasonably) expressed concern she would not be able to make it in safely on flooded roads in tropical storm conditions.
- My office has announced “WE ARE OPEN”
- I highly doubt the few outpatient I have scheduled are going to want to drive (none are super local) in a monsoon tomorrow for their non-urgent endocrine concerns
- Therefore, I will be staying home and either trading my call day with a coworker who lives close to the hospital OR I will just “see” my inpatients over a phone screen. (Thankfully not many right now.)
2020, I won’t miss you.
WONDERLAND222 review coming tomorrow! here’s a sneak preview, because why not.