- I am not going to speculate on a winner; will leave that to the experts.
2. I am not going to let this stressful moment in time ruin the good momentum I have been generating in my life lately
3. I am not going to obsessively research moving to other countries (I did that for quite some time in 2016)
4. I am going to stick to my reasonable limits of media consumption
5. I am going to focus on this call week (yesterday was good; I even got a call at 2 am from the ED that was a little rough but handled it with relative grace)
6. I am going to take advantage of a more flexible start to my day today (we have to round, but not too many pts to see) and sneak in a run before driving to work, for my mental health benefit.
7. I am going to go back to reading fiction rather than clicking on CNN.
8. I am going to try to get good sleep tonight and generally take take of myself (stayed up way too late last night, stress-ate junk while watching returns, etc – actually kind of fine/fun for one night, but not going to be new established pattern)
9. I am going to remain hopeful and calm (but not obsessive)
10. If I do succumb to stress shopping, I will make it something like stickers rather than an apple watch.
11 (bonus). I am also not going to stress about TS Eta.