As I type this, G is behind me humming and cutting out random shapes of paper. WHY is it that we have to drag the kids out of bed every school day at 6:45, but at least half the time on weekends someone POPS out of bed filled with energy at 6 am?
(Though I am grateful it was 6 and not 5!)
ANYWAY. While she is still occupied, here are today’s plans:
- Make pancakes
- Peloton strength workout of some kind (luckily no run scheduled for today because it JUST started pouring!)
- Take all 3 kids to gymnastics
- Order my sister’s bday present (finally decided what to get her)!
- Order groceries for tomorrow
- Set up C’s room (new dresser, organize his clothing, etc)
- Takeout or out to dinner as family
- Read more of Remarkably Bright Creatures
(from last week; including as new features as I start my training — totally feel free to ignore if it’s boring!!!)
- S – raced a 5K! 9:01/mi average. I wasn’t thrilled with this but hey – it’s a baseline!
- M – rest. I did walk 2 miles at work around lunchtime.
- T – super easy recovery run. 4 mi @ 11:02/mi
- W – Peloton strength – full body with Jess Sims 30 min
- R – 1 mi warmup / 3 mi tempo effort / 1 mi cooldown. Tempo segment 9:30/mi. Total ave 10:07/mi
- F – 4 mi with strides in the last mile, ave 10:29/mi
- S – (not yet done) Peloton strength, probably 20 min lower body / 20 min upper body
AAAAND now all 3 are up and there is basically chaos. Here we go . . . .