I forgot to fill in my time log yesterday. There was an entry that said “wake up, read, post” at 4:40 and nothing after that. So this morning, I tried to recall what happened over the past ~28 or so hours.
It was easy to figure out when I ran, when I was seeing patients, when I was at my work meeting (which thankfully did not last 2 hours), and when I went to bed.
But there was one chunk of time between about 7pm and 9:30 pm that . . . literally, I have NO CLUE.
I think that during that time, I:
- ate ice cream with the kids
- texted with my sister (was trying to give her a YNAB tutorial)
- texted with another friend
- tried on a dress for a fun event I have in a month
- decided I wanted to return the dress
- had a freak out that said dress I had ordered came up as ‘final sale’ when I tried to return it – I am 100% sure it was *not* on final sale when I ordered it ~1 week ago (and the price was significantly higher than the current Final Sales price) so this will hopefully be fixed by customer service or I will never ever shop there again
- checked email and possibly responded to some
I didn’t scroll my phone and wasn’t on social media but I do think email was open and I probably checked blog comments and our patreon page.
I guess I’m not terribly sad that I didn’t do anything of substance during that time but man — it’s amazing how certain things can just whooooooosh away time like it’s nothing.
(Though time spent texting my sister or parents I would never consider ‘wasted’!)
12 mi run — done, in DELICIOUSLY cold 45 degree weather. Honestly, this run made me want to move so that this experience can happen more than like . . yearly.
Gymnastics — in progress. A is sitting this one out (she ended up getting sick but is doing better today- still not better enough for gymnastics though.)
Library – not happening sadly because . . .
Soccer game – C is playing, the other kids and I will spectate (Josh = call weekend). At least it isn’t hot . . .
R E L A X T I M E – the plan for post-soccer because it will be all I am likely capable of! This will include reading more of my current novel (which is quite light and fluffy and honestly very enjoyable) and watching the rest of the last Org365 Planning Day so that I can kick off my organizing journey 🙂
Dinner – TBD possibly fancy pizza vs Italian . . .