YOU GUYS I REALLY MISSED MY OLD STANDARD.
Like a lot!
Also . . . I have a lot planned for May. BUT:
a) we are not going anywhere (obvs)
b) I have a full day off weekly (currently essentially working at 0.8FTE due to a directive to use one PTO day/pay period)
c) why not!?
I have already filled out my weekly layout. I put in future travel possibilities on sticky tape (kind of like the sticky part of a post-it) so they are fully removable. I have learned my lesson!
Goals for May:
- Listen to music daily! I often forget to do this, but it makes me so happy when I do! (Currently loving: Fiona Apple’s Fetch the Bolt Cutters)
- Organize house. Ready or not . . . I am actually going to be embarking on the Organize365 100 day program! Lisa Woodruff (the CEO) graciously gifted it to me as a thank you for having her on BOBW last year (her ep is here). I was honestly debating purchasing but one of her associates saw my mention (waaaaay back on Day 26) and then she offered it to me!! I really enjoy her podcast and am excited to attempt this (ambitious) program. I will let you all know how it goes.
- Continue: meditation, going outside, daily reading.
- Prep for June launch of BLP (I think a month should be plenty to get it together! I need to pick music & cover art!)
- Schedule summer Mommy Days with each kid (or at least the big kids, but maybe G too). We may or may not be able to go anywhere, but I think they will appreciate the extra attention anyway. I will choose days where I have childcare so I can really focus on just one kid.
- Fitness/nutrition: Yes, I am starting 80 Day Obsession Monday. We will see how it goes. I am a little nervous about the longer workout format (ie, I will have to get up a little earlier and I was enjoying . . . . not doing that). I am NOT following the very specific and probably restrictive eating plan but will attempt to curtail “treats” to one/day on most days. (My definition of “treat” for this purpose = alcoholic beverage or dessert-type thing more substantial than a dark chocolate square)
Okay Viva is up (EARLY) so signing off! Happy Lockdown Weekend #6
. . .