This past weekend was good! I feel . . . fairly rested, honestly. And I don’t feel like we did that much, although looking back there were plenty of accomplishments:
- Hosted 2 playdates (Saturday for A&C and Monday for A)
- IKEA trip to buy C a dresser. My IKEA love has no bounds.
- Cooked dinner x 2 (Sun – salmon ginger scallion noodles + Mon – vegetarian taco salad)
- 3 workouts (1 run, 2 strength)
- Booked DC hotel for spring break! Yay!
- Put photos up to July 2020 in an album for photobook purposes!
- Cleaned out A & G’s rooms
- Updated my 2022 reading list – fall TBR list, here I come . . .
- Wrote/posted show notes — I hope Monday’s episode doesn’t get missed due to the holiday weekend, because I’m kind of proud of how this one turned out!
So yeah! It was plenty even though it didn’t feel like we did anything big. Sometimes those kinds of weekends are nice, I have to say. It helps that we were both off. Every weekend when we are off and everyone is healthy is truly worth savoring.
Best of luck to those of you headed back to school! I feel like we have our routine mostly down and the activities have ramped up slowly which has helped. This week almost everything is in full swing — A just has a theater activity which begins in late September, and then we’re kind of at a steady state.
Off to RUN (tapering for my 5K) and then a full day of clinic. This is actually a super short week for us – we are headed to Brandi Carlile later this week (!!!).