Laura pointed out in our BOBW Patreon yesterday that we have 11 weeks left in the year and asked if anyone had goals left they would like to accomplish.
It was a helpful reminder that even though some of us (ahem) are already full speed ahead thinking about 2023, we still have time left in the current year!
Goals for the rest of 2022:
- Finish 2021 photobook (2020 just arrived!)
- Finish Wellcoaches cert – I started in 2020 and just have my final exams (practical + written) left!
- Get family ready for first ski trip (ie: get appropriate gear)
- Get pilot/inaugural BLP program ready for launch in 2023
- Continue fitness focus on half marathon training per runnersconnect plan
Things I am looking forward to in 2022:
- Settling into my new schedule!
- Seeing Little Shop of Horrors next weekend
- Halloween in our new part of the neighborhood
- 2 quick trips – one with Josh and one with Laura!
- Enjoying a chill but fun Thanksgiving with kids + fam + friends (no travel this year)!
- First family ski trip and nearly 2 weeks off with kids in Dec
Yep, definitely no reason to rush into the next year.
Happy Saturday! In even more immediate activities today includes a workout (strength + easy run), gymnastics, a playdate (for G!), a bday party (A), and probably a podcast recording (trying to get ahead a bit for my audio processing team).
Ooh, this is a great reminder. What can we do in 11 weeks? I said at the start of this year that I wanted to finally feel competent using my sewing machine, so I need to set aside some time to … learn how to do that. Yikes. I was also going to get my running up to 5 miles, but I haven’t run a step in months. Yikes again. (But I did go back to work this year, which has been a major life change that I’m still adjusting to, which meant that many of my 2022 goals went on the back burner more than I wanted them to!)
I feel like both are doable in 11 weeks! And if not 5 miles straight could be in R/W intervals depending on where you are starting.
So true. Thanks for the encouragement!
Forget my goals for this last 20% of the year, when can we learn more about this and where do I enter my payment information? “Get pilot/inaugural BLP program ready for launch in 2023”
Yes! Don’t think you can sneak that in Sarah and we won’t notice 🙂
Ooh that’s a helpful way of thinking through things. 11 weeks feels like a good amount of time to make progress on something, rather than wait for he new year.